Friday, January 14, 2011

wow...

I have been horrible about blogging this week :(  But that is mainly due to me being attacked by a stomach bug that is refusing to leave :(  The only good thing that is coming out of this is a bit of weight loss hahah :)  (gotta see the silver lining in everything!).  I have kept up with my project 365 though!  If you haven't seen it, you can get to it via the link at the top of the page.

Yesterday 20 of us from Mercy Street were in the audience of Great Day Houston and we will soon have a plug on there for the new Jackson Hill service that Mercy Street will be starting February 6, 2011.  I have been plugging it along on my facebook, so I'm sure you've seen the event information.  It is going to be AWESOME!  We also had an ad in this weeks edition of the Houston Press!

Once I get to feeling better, I will get back to keeping up with this blog, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment