Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Holidays are officially over....

With that being said, tomorrow marks the boys first day back at school since 12/17...  They had a great Christmas break, but I'm ready to be back in a routine and also for my daycare cost to go down LOL.  Now I just have to get the tree taken down (yeah I know it should have come down Saturday) and my house will be back in somewhat of an order :)  

On to other things.... it is only Tuesday, but this has been the longest week ever it seems... maybe it's because I'm looking forward to the weekend... The boys will be headed to their great grandma's and Rich and I will have the whole weekend to ourselves... believe it or not, HE'S OFF!!!  We are going to see The Mullet Boyz on Saturday, we can't wait for that show!!  

Well, I think that's about it for today... I need to check the status of dinner (it's pizza tonight and I need to check my delivery time LOL)

1 comment:

  1. wow, your boys went back late, Jen went back Monday (or would have, if she wasn't sick). Kudos for you and Richard getting a weekend to yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete