Saturday, February 5, 2011

miss me?

well, I didn't really intend on letting the blog go as long as I have... but I did :(  I will try (try being the key word) to remedy this LOL....

anyway we had a "snow" day yesterday that turned out to be just an "ice" day... but it was nice to stay home and veg out a little... i'm having a few people over tomorrow for super bowl, so i spent the free time i had to start the prep for that... i can't wait... football and yummy foods (with lots of bacon!) will equal a great time i'm sure!!

tomorrow is our big event with the church, we are kicking off our 2nd service/location.. it's been a great thing in the making and i can't wait to see how it all turns out...  with all the volunteers that are giving time to do this, well it's just awesome to see how God is working!!

well, this is a short but sweet post... so until next time... toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment