Saturday, June 4, 2011

Niece of the year

Well, today Matthew & Jeremiah graduated from high school...  Kind of hard to believe that time has flown by like it has!  Well, after the graduation we all met at a restaurant and had a very nice lunch.  While there, Aunt Linda approached me and I knew exactly why!  I had been neglecting this blog again... Well, when we were getting ready for everyone to leave, Aunt Jerri had handed out all of her graduation favors and Aunt Linda didn't get one... Being the sweet niece I am, I gave her the one's that I had, therefore getting a pass on not updating like I should and therefore winning niece of the year LOL

In other news, baseball season is over.. thank goodness, momma needs a break!  Erik is now an 8th grader *sigh* and Mikey will be hitting 3rd grade in the next school year... as much as I love them growing up, I wish it would slow the hell down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment